Providing personal data, as well as consent to their processing are completely voluntary. All personal data provided to us is processed only to the extent and for the purpose for which you have agreed. However, if you decide not to provide us with the necessary data to process the order and you do not agree to their processing, unfortunately we will not be able to process your order.
Remember, you have the right to update or completely delete your personal data at any time. You can do this by writing a short e-mail message to the address hello@ metoodolls.eu
I. Who is the administrator of personal data?
Wierzbicka 2a / 1
TAX no. PL7962606301
II. How do we protect your personal data?
SSL certificate. It guarantees that communication between your computer and lalkametoo.eu is encrypted with a 256 bit key.
Access to your personal data is only available to those people who are involved in the process of your order in a necessary manner. We assure you that persons authorized to process such data are obliged to keep them secret.
Technical and organizational measures ensuring the protection of data processed in accordance with the requirements specified in the provisions on the protection of personal data, including the regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions, which should correspond to IT devices and systems used to process personal data (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024) and the GDPR guidelines.
III.Why and for what your personal data please?
Order / invoice details
During the order, please:
1. first and last name - necessary to address the package;
2. address (street, house number / or house and flat number, zip code and city) - j.w.
3. e-mail - necessary for communication related to the implementation of the order and if you have agreed to send the Newsletter.
4. telephone number - necessary in case of choosing some delivery methods (required by carriers)
5. NIP - necessary to issue a VAT invoice (only on customer's request)
1. name and surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address indicated as delivery address are provided to shipping companies in the form of a label / consignment note which is also a delivery order depending on the selected type of shipment:
c. Polish Post
2. Company name, name and surname, address, VAT no. indicated as data for which a VAT no. invoice is to be issued are transferred in the form of a sales document to the accounting system:
Fakturownia Sp. z o.o.
00-389 Warsaw, ul. Smulikowskiego 6/8
3. Support in managing sales and handling orders
Sever - Sewer Skrzypiński, ul. Bonczyka 4/3, 51-138 Wrocław, NIP: 8951916211, Regon: 022074760, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you subscribe to the newsletter and agree to receive it in the ordering process, please only enter the email address to which I will send commercial information from the Administrator, which you can unsubscribe at any time by sending us an email at email@example.com
2. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end-device of the Store User and are intended for using the Store's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Store User and obtaining access to them is the Store operator.
4. Cookies are used to:
- adjusting the content of the Store websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Store User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Shop Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
5. As part of the Store, two basic types of cookies are used: "session" and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's end device until they leave the website or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used as part of the Store:
- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available in the Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication under the Store;
- cookies used to ensure security, for example used to detect fraud in the area of store authentication;
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Store's websites;
- "functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in the scope of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc .;
"Advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the end device of the User. Store users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or inform about their every posting in the Store's User device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies placed in the end-user device of the Store may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store operator.
IV. Sharing your personal data
Remember you always have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when you think that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws of the EU No. L. of 2016 No. 119, page 1). or the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.
If you want to update or delete your personal data, if you can not or do not want to do it yourself, please contact us at our phone number
+48 48 690 590 092 or e-mail hello@ metoodolls.eu
Wierzbicka 2a / 1
26-600 Radom, Poland